My stint in Taiwan was one of those experiences.
And Jacob is one of those friends.
Imagine how stoked I was to find that he was in DC when I moved out here. Of course we had to get together to reminisce of the good ol' days in Taiwan:
Like this time when we zipped to Costco and bought Lindsay a birthday cake.
Jake was decked out in his proper Taiwanese attire.
Or like Earthquake Preparedness Day.
Or our first jaunt to a fruit market (and Jacob with his military hairstyle).
Jacob and his mad Chinese skills were always appreciated when we went on group trips,
like this one to Kenting. We met some incredibly cool co-eds from Taichung.
Mala Sun! At Sun Moon Lake.
Great memories with great friends. And now we get to add this one to the list--the making of authentic squid/seafood fried rice!
Here's to great friends and great memories!


1 comment:
Taiwan definitely has a way about bringing people close together. It may be the shared experiences of trying chicken feet for the first time or jumping into ocean water that does that to people.
I hope I can share moments with friends I've met here after this experience, similar to the way you have, cooking squid and reminiscing about those good ol' days in Taiwan.
Post a Comment