Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why my students are so cool...

As many of you know, I teach four different classes. My Enrichment class meets from 6:40-8:40 pm Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. It's pretty laid back. Lately my students have taken to playing chicken foot, in addition to Uno, and Phase 10. Here's what my students came up with at the end of class....

Yeah. They're cool.

4 comments:

Liz Hine said...

I want to be in your class, Shannon!!! What cool students with a way awesome teacher

Kate said...

i love dominoes! did you ever make a really huge one in your basement and knock it over before it was done? and while it was falling, think, "the world is going to end. look at all that hard work just wasted!"
i know i did.

love you!

Tara said...

Shannon! I didn't know you had a blog! Just saw it on your facebook page. I am not gonna lie, I'm so jealous you're in Taiwan!! How cool. I read that pomelo post, how cool was that thing?

The Bergant Family said...

Very cool! So fun to hear your voice! And the pomelo looks so yummy!! I'd love to try some someday. . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails