Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!


And a Happy New Year!!!

So, my blogging has seriously suffered from my insane schedule of late, and now I'm off to travel around Taiwan before I head home to the States. Crazy.

Things happened way to fast. The last day of class was yesterday, but I had to say goodbye to my precious 5th graders on Tuesday. Let me tell you, it was hard. Really hard.

But the thing that is hardest of all is that I'm not exactly ready to leave. Not like last year in any case.

I have a lot to catch up on, and hopefully next week, when I have a few days to catch my breath, I can start filling you all in on the amazing last couple of weeks and days.

Till, then Have a Marvelous Holiday!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Merry Christmas, Shan! Here's to hoping your life calms down a lil :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails