So this is one of my favorite views, from one of my favorite places--the bike trail. I don't know it's real name, but I find myself there most mornings, either running or biking. I love it because it gets me out of the city and into the country-side, plus I get to see this gorgeous river.
This day in particular was the Saturday after Thanksgiving, and it was the day of our Thanksgiving celebration (more to follow on that particular day). It was the first day I had the time to cycle the entire bike trail, the whole 24 k of it. And I'd have to say that it was pretty amazing. It was the also the first time that I thought to bring my camera to capture my favorite place in Feng Yuan. So here it is for your viewing pleasure!
There was a lone fisherman that morning.
The incredibly long suspension bridge, that I love. Pictured is the incredibly cute family that I was following.
To get to the bike trail, I take about a 10-15 minute bike ride to get there, winding through one way streets lined with rice patties. It's pretty picturesque. Including this lovely garage door:
Yes, on my way home, I pass Mario. It's pretty awesome.
So there you go. A piece of my everyday life, that I often overlook. When I leave Taiwan it's going to be one of the things I'm going to miss the most.




3 comments:
I love these pictures! Nice photography and what sights! That's awesome that you get so much biking and running in to be able to go explore the beauties like that.
Great photos! I love that you bike there. What a way to see the scenery. Also, I was very happy to hear John Denver and the Muppets start playing on your DJ. :)
also one of my favorite places! I went there almost every other day!
Post a Comment