I know Valentine's Day was yesterday, and my final report for being a single lady-- it wasn't so bad. I got a valentine from a friend--holographic, GI Joe, Channing Tatum. Let's be honest--could it get any better than Channing Tatum? I think not.
Last night I ate scrumptious cupcakes and hung out with new-found friends. It was pretty awesome. But this post really isn't about my Valentine's Day. It's really about what happened this past week to this lovely lady:
My dear friend Lex, got engaged to that handsome gent this past Thursday. There is no one else more deserving. Lex is a peach, and I'm so incredibly ESTATIC for her!!!
Lex, we may have to have one humungous, Bonfire of Awesomeness extravaganza to celebrate this thing!
Love really is in the air.

1 comment:
WHAT?! I am so excited and happy for her! That is fabulous news...
Post a Comment