Monday, March 29, 2010

I have a feeling...

 {It's Spring in February!}
Not that tonight's gonna be a good night, as the Black Eye'd Peas sing, but that this year is going to be THE  year.

Having turned the grand number of 27 on the 27th of February, this is my birthday year. What that entails, I'm not entirely sure, but as my friend Connie has told me, it is destined to be full of  luck.

I can handle that. 


And great things have already happened. I'm living in a beautiful part of the country, winter has been spring, I have awesome friends, two dear friends are now married, and I've landed my dream job which I'll be starting the beginning of May. I don't think it can get much better than that, but you know, if it does, I won't complain.

Here's to birthday years, especially this one!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm so sorry I missed saying Happy Birthday!

I hope it was wonderful... and surely this year will be spectacular!

Karey said...

Yay! Congratulations on your new job! I'd loove to hear more about it!
Unfortunately, my magic birthday year was wasted on the 7-year-old me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails