I know there are probably some people out there that would disagree with me--especially those living and/or stranded in Europe--but I have to say that they amaze. I was talking to my co-workers today and saw this video (see below) on the volcano that just erupted in Iceland, and I decided that if I hadn't majored in Humanities, Earth Science would have been my alternative.
As much as I'd love to see an erupting volcano in person (umm, not at all--way to scary), I do hope to one day see the lava fields on the Big Island. How awesome would that be?
I guess in the meantime I have to be satisfied with this active (what? I thought it was dormant) volcano:
4 comments:
Wow. All those cancelled flights is crazy. Sucks if you had your dream vacation scheduled right now. I think volcanoes are fascinating too.
Haha, so the video that I posted wasn't the one that I thought I had. Oops!
I'll go to Iceland with you! Just as long as I get to pet some sheep, roll around in a grassy meadow and maybe stalk Sigur Ros a little : P
Stalking Sigur Ros would be high on my list. Done and done. We're going! :)
Post a Comment