Friday, October 29, 2010

Not Quite Winter--Definitely Fall

So I've been a bit MIA of late. It's been a combination of being crazy busy, some serious bloggers block, and  interference by some Asian Dramas. Many a friend have commented on my lack of writing and I will repent.

Just not with this post.

Fall has hit DC with full force. Literally. We've had some pretty gusty weather lately dumping tree-loads of leaves all over the place. I'm in heaven! The air is crisp. I get to wear sweaters and scarves. Delicious.

So, you know how I'm slightly obsessed with music, right? And how basically every post on here lately has had a music video? Well, this post isn't going to be any different (but I'm repenting, remember? I'll do a different post a little later). Anyhow, as the seasons change, so does the type of music I listen to.

Fall = Acoustic Awesomeness

And Bon Iver is one of my all time favorites. Thanks to my good friend Sarah and her most excellent taste in music, I was exposed to Bon Iver and all of Justin Vernon's sweet goodness. Loved the name of his project, his sound, his voice. Perfect for fall.

Have a listen, and enjoy!

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Thanks for blogging again :) I love Bon Iver too!

Sarah Spencer said...

Bon Iver in the fall is marvelous! I am so glad we are music sharing friends! Band of Horses new album Infinite Arms has been my fall album! Love your guts!

Wendy said...

Currently addicted now, thanks to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails