Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter...Harry, Harry Potter....

A nod to my very favorite wizarding world.
  (Well, I guess it's really the only wizarding world I know of. Unless LOTR counts. Hmmm.)



Wasn't Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows awesome?

6 comments:

Shannon said...

I am SO excited to see the new HP movie tomorrow! I've heard lots of good things about it. Also we love potter puppet pals. My kids have it memorized. Is that sad? Oh well it keeps them entertained in the car, so I'll take it. :)

Jo said...

Seriously awesome! Barb and I saw it as midnight and I was not disappointed

Kate said...

i LOVED it!

also, remember when we watched these with lauren in the blue condo? oh so wonderful. i miss you!

Shan said...

Shannon, no worries, because I DEFINITELY have it memorized too!

Jo, wasn't it amazing!?

Kate, I totally remember that! Miss you too!

Unknown said...

BA-HAHAHAHA! LOVE it! LOVE you! Remember how I haven't seen you in...years! :-( We should change this!

Katie_L said...

Shannon!! I was looking through my iPhoto library last night and came across pictures of us at the Mt. Vernon and the Vietnam Memorial during our teacher group. Ohhh such good times, such good times. They made me think of you and smile and miss you and wonder how you are doing! I hope all is well and also... I LOVE that you posted this video on your blog. In my opinion it deserves to be the number one YouTube video for the rest of time. No questions asked.

Related Posts with Thumbnails