My roommate Megan is one cool gal. And among other things, she has amazing taste in music. One Saturday we were getting ready for a barbecue and she created a Foster the People station on last.fm (if you haven't heard of last.fm, you've got to check it out!).
Ever since that day, I've been hearing them everywhere.
And I'm kinda in love.
Here's my favorite song of the summer: Pumped up Kicks.
Here's to summer and all its awesomeness!
3 comments:
HOT song. Must have. I miss our music sharing sessions.
Me too! I'll have to email you a few.
So I put this song into my pandora to mix a "pumped up kicks" station because of your post...then I forgot I had done it. So then I went running last night (out of frustration so I could calm down and not blow up on the fam, not for exercise) and my pandora was set to this station. Well, it was just what the doctor ordered! I would have kept running so I could keep listening to the songs but it started to rain. So I guess what I'm saying is THANKS shann for being you. It made me think of you as I ran and how super cool you are!! And it was good!
Post a Comment