Friday, November 11, 2011

Do I listen to pop music?

Umm, not really.
Or at least I don't think I do.
Perhaps I am in denial.
Now that I think about it,
I am a Belieber,
 and Lady Gaga is pretty awesome
 (well, only her 1st and 2nd albums, really).

Crap.

In my head I still see myself as the alternative and indie loving, intelligent and ultra cool co-ed. 
Maybe the problem is that I'm not in college anymore?
Nor do I have a whole lot of time of late to research new bands.
Oh, bother. 

But maybe it's ok?
That I like pop, I mean. 
Well, pop music that is intelligent and has many iconic cultural references and/or statements (in the case of Gaga). 

Beyonce.is.amazing. 
And she just released this video on the internet this past week. 
And.it.is.amazing.



How many references can you find?

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Love your taste in music and I love this video Shannon! It makes me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails