Sunday, March 18, 2012

A DC reunion of sorts

I've been away from DC for a significant amount of time now. It's a bit strange to thing that in two months I will have been in Seattle for a year. It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Fortunately, I've been able to keep in touch with the wonderful people there. This past summer a bunch of them came out for a wedding, and a couple of weeks ago I found out that my friend Kim was to be in town. The last time she was here we were't able to get together, so this time around I made sure we did.

It was so good to see her and to catch up! We ended up going to a story telling event at this really cool coffee shop on Capital Hill, called Roy Street Coffee and Tea (I wanted to give her an authentic Seattle experience). The ambiance was most excellent as were the stories this time around. And as always, the food was amazing!
Yum!
 Kim, come back! We'll have to do this again sometime!

P.S. If anyone else wants to come visit me, 
I won't be opposed!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Very fun! That story telling coffee shop thing looks oh so very Seattle-y. Love it. We are planning to go up to Seattle for a couple days during our next trip out to the northwest. I would love to see you! I'll let you know when we will be there as soon as we know for sure. :)

Shan said...

I would absolutely love to see you!!! Please, please look me up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails