So here I am in the great state of Utah. I got in last night, finishing my 3 day road trip from DC. Long, yes. Fun, absolutely! I was a bit worried about this road trip because I was
comatose most of the time when I made the trip out to DC with my mom in January. I'm so proud of myself
because I did all the driving. Through the severe weather of Maryland (it was pretty intense) to the not so severe weather of the middle states.
Did you know that America is BEAUTIFUL? I think I take it for granted. But I'm so glad that I had this chance to see part of the country that I'd never had before.
But I definitely have to say that I prefer the dryness of the west to the humidity of the east. Why are you moving to Taiwan? you may ask. Well, let's just say it's not for the weather.
4 comments:
You are MOVING to Taiwan? For how long? Will you be teaching English again?
So glad you made it safely!!!!
Hey, let's get together!
Glad you made it back safe! Can't wait to hear about your upcoming advantures!
Post a Comment