Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Formosa, otherwise known as the beautiful isle of Taiwan...

So I've mad it to Taiwan after 24 long hours of traveling. And I already love it. I've gone back to my regular routine (as much as possible), so much so that I keep on going into the wrong fridge to grab my food. I'm staying in the same room with the same fabulous roommates. I've biked the circle road, gone to Woo's had 2 bingshas and 2 dong gwa neo nais. Went to Carrefour. Life is bliss!

The only thing is that I forgot my battery charger for my camera, the cord that connects my camera to my computer, and my external hard drive. How int he world did I do that? Those are like the most important things when traveling to a new place.

Seeing my old friends again has been wonderful! Seeing my old students has been amazing! I found out that I'll be teaching my fourth grade class again (they are now fifth graders) and I'm totally stoked about it.

Some things have changed, but many have stayed the same. I guess that's how life is though. I'm really excited for this next semester! It's going to be great.

I'll post pictures as soon as I have everything under control.

Here's to do something meaningful in one's life!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it. Sorry sorry that I didn't get to see you when you passed through Salt Lake. We have been crazy busy with trips and were at a family reunion the end of last week. I can't wait to see pics of your adventures. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! BACK!?! I'm trying to tell myself that I'm so not jealous... but I way am.
I'm curious, what's the branch like now?
-Ashley

The Bergant Family said...

I'm glad you made it back! You are so adventurous! Here's to another fun experience!

meaygghan said...

shan, got your message! ha ha. email me! we should talk more!

Related Posts with Thumbnails