Tough choice! I would go with...oh, I can't decide either...dangit. I wouldn't choice the sparkly though, they are the most hard to wear with many things
Did you know Mike Glauser is selling shoes similar to Toms, only cheaper? His blog is listed under SLC on my blog. they're months from being purchased...but just wanted to share the news!
13 comments:
I personally like the Ash. I think you could wear them more often. However, all of them scream SHANNON! Good luck choosing. Are they comfy?
The red ones! Be bold! You are so able to work them!
I say go wild - Gold or Red. You would wear the ash ones more often, and the gold the least, probably... Tough decision.
I like the ash ones...but you'd look cute wearing the red. :)
RED!!!! I love the red@
I say red too! I think they suit you and plus it'll be a plug for your blog to everyone who asks about them!
Though there is a guy in our property management class who wears a pair of gold sneakers every day...
After much thought, I bought the red ones! Thanks for the input!
Uhmmmm RED. Why even ask! :-)
I'm so glad to hear you bought the red! They were by far my first choice. :) Now we need a picture of somewhere cool they will be in DC.
Tough choice! I would go with...oh, I can't decide either...dangit. I wouldn't choice the sparkly though, they are the most hard to wear with many things
looks like you already bought them...hahahah...i was a little late! :)
Did you know Mike Glauser is selling shoes similar to Toms, only cheaper? His blog is listed under SLC on my blog. they're months from being purchased...but just wanted to share the news!
Haha! Funny story. So I got them a week ago, and they were the wrong size, so I'm still waiting to enjoy the awesomeness that is Toms.
Tabbi, I'll have to check out the blog!
Post a Comment