Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Weekend!

So I've had Asia on my mind quite a bit this week:
  • My friend Fenny from Taiwan is officially in the States for  a month long visit! And I get to see her in a little over a week when she comes to DC with my other friends Arwyn and Linnea. 
  • I received  an email from one of my favorite students, Frank. 
  • Some incredibly cute pictures and video's of the kids at Berhan were posted on Facebook (and they are so cute I could eat them)
  • And I've been listening to this song non-stop. 
Happy Weekend! Do you have any fun plans?

1 comment:

Windy Dawn said...

Funny, I've been thinking about China a lot lately. But that probably has to do with the fact that I decided to take a Chinese class this summer. :)
Happy weekend to you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails