Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Weekend!

This has been a long week of being the only person in the office. That's right...no co-workers or interns to keep me company. So naturally I had to turn to music to fill the empty space.

Katie introduced me to last.fm last week, and let me tell you, it's down right amazing! Better than Pandora. And it seems to have a larger database than Pandora too. Anyhow, this week I've been listening to a lot of Scandinavian Pop music and things along the electronica line.

This song, Bulletlproof, by La Roux has been on repeat all week! And I kinda love it!



I promise to start writing regular posts. I've been feeling like an angst-ridden adolescent, and thought it best to keep my feelings to myself. No one likes angsty teenagers! Ha.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Haha, I still love you when you're angsty! I'm glad you found last.fm- I love it! It's definitely better than Pandora. It makes great playlists for whatever genre I'm craving, be it opera or Swedish pop.

How come you were all alone at work? I'm still dying to come visit you- I need to save my money!

Shan said...

Jo! Please do come for a visit. It would be amazing! The reason for being alone at work is pretty simple--it's August in DC. The city empties out because Congress isn't in session, and everyone else takes their vacations before school starts. The interns finished up and the two other women I work with are on vacation. Luckily I'll be on vacation in two weeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails