Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday...

Do you ever have those weeks when you have too much to do and not enough time to do it in? That's been me this month. I can't believe another Friday is here, and it's supposed to be 76 degrees! It' finally starting to transition over to Spring. I saw a cherry tree the other day that was fully in bloom. Gorgeous.

Next weekend marks the beginning of the Cherry Blossom Festival!!! I'm so excited. Unfortunately, the Kite Festival is on a Sunday. Boo.

But, never fear!  I'm thinking of having my own kite festival. Let's be honest--any excuse to fly a kite is awesome in my book. Like that one time in college, my friend Matt and I flew a kite down 7 Peak's Blvd on a particularly windy day. Or that other time I taught my 1st graders how to make kites and we flew them behind Berhan. Kites=awesome.

Tomorrow is Saturday. I'll be attending a foto scavenger hunt, so I'm sure I'll have some funny stories to blog about.

Yesterday was Thursday. And it was St. Patty's day. And BYU won. And it was glorious.

And here is the "next Justin Bieber."



I personally think this song is horrible. The lyrics!! The nasally voice! Why oh why is she being compared to Bieber? (And no I do not have Bieber Fever).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this girl is being compared to Bieber because she just keeps repeating the same lyrics throughout the whole song.and I couldn't agree more...the song is pretty hash :P!

Unknown said...

hash...meaning awful...probably the wrong use of that word...haha

Shan said...

I miss you Erin! I'll have to start using the word hash now. You were always up on the lingo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails