Could it be you...?
For the better part of last week and the first part of this one, Mr. Weather had me fooled. Sun? Upper 50s? This is February and Washington State--should that even exist this time of year?
Apparently not.
I was hoodwinked! Good one Mr. Weather. Just as I was putting away my heavy coat and warm layers, we're now back to the typical rain and gray. What was I thinking? It is February and I live in Seattle.
(It's so hard going back to rainy weather appropriate
clothes when one has already vowed not to wear
them again until next winter.
Don't you think?)
At least I wasn't the only one fooled...These rhodies had the wool pulled over their eyes too!

1 comment:
This has been an interesting winter! It's tough to know what the weather will hold with each new day. I have a love-hate relationship with the snow, but it's healthy to get some winter in, I guess.
Post a Comment