I went to karaoke two times in two nights. I may need an intervention.
On the one hand,
I love to sing and it relieves stress.
On the other,
I stay up much too late,
which makes me mighty tired for work the next day.
A different, yet kind of related note (haha), I bought more music this week!
Hoorah! I love new music!
Florence Welch is one of my very favorite artists. Her lyrics are introspective and deep, and really say something. She sings of spirituality, and has a lot of religious imagery in her videos. I recently watched an interview with her, and she said that music is the means that she can fully communicate her true self. And I feel like I understand what she's saying.
I have to admit that some of her videos creep me out a bit--that's the main reason why I don't post more of her music on my blog. This song is one of favorites from her new album, Ceremonials, and it's not creepy.
Please enjoy.
Florence Welch is one of my very favorite artists. Her lyrics are introspective and deep, and really say something. She sings of spirituality, and has a lot of religious imagery in her videos. I recently watched an interview with her, and she said that music is the means that she can fully communicate her true self. And I feel like I understand what she's saying.
I have to admit that some of her videos creep me out a bit--that's the main reason why I don't post more of her music on my blog. This song is one of favorites from her new album, Ceremonials, and it's not creepy.
Please enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment