Weight-loss is something I've always hated talking about. Probably because it was something I always struggled with. But, now I'm down 70lbs! Woohoo! I haven't seen this poundage since I was actively playing volleyball and basketball in school. Even now it's strange to look back at pictures from DC, and to see the transformation.
Here is the progression, as promised:
 |
| A trip to Annapolis last spring. |
 |
| Over Memorial Day. |
 |
| In August. |
 |
| Trip to pumpkin patch in October. |
 |
| Ugly Sweater Party in December. |
 |
| From trip to San Francisco in January (we were at a military fort). |
And there you have it! The progression of weight-loss.
For those of you wanting to know how I've done it, it's all due to
Weight Watchers. They have an amazing program that they reinvented the start of 2011, and further revamped it for 2012. I couldn't recommend it more.
15 comments:
WOW!! That is so awesome! Good job!
You look INCREDIBLE, Chad and I were looking at your pictures the other week and couldn't believe it! WAY to go girl!! You LOOK BREATHTAKING!
Thanks Kenzi!
Thanks Tausha!--it's been a long time coming to be sure!
You always look beautiful to me Shannon. You're looking awesome and totally an inspiration!
Girl, you are smokin hot!!! I just love talking to you and you make me giggle and I LOVE IT!! I love that you came to my wedding and was there with me for that special time! I told Wade last night that I'm totally going to your's someday, whenever, wherever it is!! He was like "okay, Whatever".
I KNEW you were losing weight! I didn't want to say anything because you hadn't really mentioned it much but I could definitely tell!!! You look so gorgeous. Honestly. I think 'elegant' would be the word I'd use... with your pretty black hair and red lips in that last photo ;-)
You look fantastic! It must feel great. I'm seriously considering WW and your recommendation and results are definitely convincing. You should apply as a spokeswoman (minus the cheesy song like Jennifer Hudson)! :) So happy that you are so happy. Miss ya!
You look amazing!!! An inspiration to be sure. I am so inspired by what you've accomplished and I really want to follow in your footsteps. You are just adorable my dear. Then AND now.
girl, seriously, you look FAB-U-LOUS!!! Eric and I both are so very impressed. I know how much hard work those 70 lbs represent and I'm proud to call you my friend... and I'm inspired to continue on my own journey. I want to look smokin hot like you in that last pic! :)
that is amazing..and you are as beautiful as ever!
xoxo
Tabbi
Friends, thanks so much for all the lovely feedback! You are all so kind! I couldn't have done it without all the support I've received from my family and friends. I'm truly blessed!
WAY TO GO!!! You look incredible! You are so gorgeous no matter what but I'm sure it feels so good to be so skinny!!! Especially when you had to work hard to get that way! I so look up to you! Thanks for sharing! you are so cute!
Holy moly, girl!! You are awesome!!
You look absolutely terrific and I am so excited for you! You are an inspiration for me...I joined WW after your first blog about losing 50 lbs. You have always been beautiful to me, but more than that, you are beautiful on the inside. You are incredible and awesome.
WOW! 70 lbs! You are amazing. And you are always gorgeous. :)
Post a Comment