
4. Want to play this:
Red light, green light was my BR class' favorite game. I miss their rambunctioness!
5. Miss her...:Gloria is one of the secretaries that works at Berhan, and is one of my great friends. I could go to Gloria for anything. She taught me Chinese, took me to the doctor, let me use her internet when the school's wasn't working, took me hiking, and supplied me with hours of good conversation. Gloria was like my mom away from home, and I miss her so much!
6. ...And them:These are the four girls from my fourth grade class: Leia, Nancy, Wendy, and Madline. I looked forward to going to this class every day. They were the greatest!
7. Want to rock out like this:
This was an FHE activity where each room had to come up with a lipsinc. Sadly, I don't remember the song we did, and I think we had more fun dressing up than doing the actual lipsinc. And I just think that Connie looks freakin' awesome! Not to mention Megs awesome tattoo!
8. Miss the freedom of driving one of these:
Or should I say ride, because I was often too scared to actually drive one. And when I actually did, I happened to end up in a ditch all to often. Go figure. But I do really miss zipping around town and the feel of the wind blowing through my hair, the bugs in my mouth...you just got to love the whole experience.
9. Am currently obsessed with this:
10. Am excited to be here:
3 comments:
You are so cute.
I really like this post ^_^ I miss you Shannon!!! We need to get together when I get back to the states
This made me really homesick for Taiwan! Deep breath- it will be ok
Post a Comment