Thursday, February 5, 2009

Love Actually is All Around

So it's February, my very favorite month of the year. It could be because my birthday happens to be at the very end, or it could be because we get to celebrate St. Valentine's Day. As long as I can remember, my birthday and Valentine's Day seemed to go hand in hand. Let me explain--basically I had all kinds of Valentine's Day themed birthday parties.

I can't say that I'm an expert on love, but I can say that I do love love. I'm kind of a sucker for it actually. I love love songs, love poems, movies about love, books about love--love makes the world go round. And as the Beatles say, "All you need is love."

So for this said holiday, I've concocted a playlist full of different kinds of love songs that I've particularly enjoyed over the past few years. I hope that you'll enjoy them! And remember, love actually is all around. We just need to recognize it.

Polibky!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love Valentines day too! Its such a refreshing change and a happy time after dreary January!

I use to have Halloween themed parties for my birthday. I think its kinda fun to have you b-day near a holiday. (unless its Chritsmas, that wouldn't be fun!)

Jaclyn said...

I love how you embrace Valentines Day for what it can be and don't go on about the commercialism. I love the idea of telling people how much you love them. Hope all is well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails