Well, not really, but it sure looked like it! To many of you Americans this may look totally disgusting. Why would anyone want to eat their entree out of a toilet, slurp their beverages out of urinals, and devour their ice cream presented to them on ceramic squatters? The answer is:This is ASIA.
I have to admit that Asians think that some of the strangest things are absolutely adorable. Like poo for instance. We don't quite think the same way about the bathroom in America, but here poo shows up as cutesy cartoons in the bathrooms, on T-shirts, and is even the theme of this restaurant, Modern Toilet.
I have to admit that Asians think that some of the strangest things are absolutely adorable. Like poo for instance. We don't quite think the same way about the bathroom in America, but here poo shows up as cutesy cartoons in the bathrooms, on T-shirts, and is even the theme of this restaurant, Modern Toilet.{This image just makes me laugh. Gotta love the sparkly diva seat.}




4 comments:
Shannon this is hilarious! Asains crack me up. My Brother in law is Chinese and he just makes us all laugh constantly :) all in love of course :)
I read a review of this restaurant in the news, but yours is better and your pictures so much better! Way funny and totally cool!!!!
that is sooo funny! I remember seeing a play done by Elementary school kids about a giant poo that couldn't get any friends because he smelled bad. It was hilarious! I got a cell phone cover in Korea with cute lil poos all over it. That restaurant looks great!
I laughed when I read this!! I know what you mean - when was poo ever cute? Only in Asia :) I at "poo" ice cream, too out of a squatter cone - some of my favorite pictures from my mission :)
Post a Comment