Friday, January 21, 2011

O Fabulous Friday...

I woke up this morning early. Before my alarm. It was blissful. I hate waking up to my alarm, mainly because it is such a jarring sound. My bed is right under my window, and I could see the full moon between the blinds. What a magical morning!

And the first thing I wanted to listen to this morning is this song by the Arcade Fire. I'm slightly obsessed. With this song, and with the band. My intro to Arcade Fire was through my awesome cousin Joanna (who, by the way, is a new homeowner--so jealous!). She probably didn't know this, but the second concert I've ever been to was to see the LCD Soundsystem and Arcade Fire at Thanksgiving Point. They had just come out with Neon Bible, and it literally blew my mind! Well, not literally, but you get the idea.

Now the Arcade Fire is one of my go-to bands. I've recently purchased their newest album The Suburbs and it is simply amazing.

Please enjoy!

P.S. Check out this rad interactive video put out by the band: The Wilderness Downtown

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! And love you!

Jo said...

Yay! Yay! I'm glad you love Arcade Fire- that was one of the best concerts I've been to, and you have every right to be obsessed with that song! And you need to come visit me! I just picked up one of grandma's couches so now there's a place for you to sleep :P

kenzis said...

I love your blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails