Saturday, January 15, 2011

What we do late at night...

I should probably tell you that this Christmas was the first Christmas I spent at home, in Seattle, in two years! Two years I tell you! And I wasn't even on a mission. I happened to be in Taiwan both times, and also happened to be in Taroko Gorge both times. But that's a different post for a different day.

Living on the East Coast and then spending time on the West is difficult. The time change kills me! Nine o'clock at night felt like 1am to me, and when I get tired, I get crazy. And I get looped into doing some pretty funny things. Like this video:



You have to admit that that is an awesome piece of filming. One shot. First try. No practicing. On my camera. You're impressed, huh? Really you are, right?

And you had the privilege to experience the unedited version. You lucky dog, you.

For the record, Mariah Carey is the best.

3 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

BWAH HA HA HA! I almost didn't watch the video since I've already seen it a number of times, but you posted the original!! I never saw the one with our voices in it. That was hilarious. And (lucky me) it even catches my snort there when I laugh at the end. Such a fun time. This makes me miss you.

Shannon said...

SO funny. Love it. Especially the directors comments from behind the camera. And was that Sarah Houston I saw shakin' her thang? Fun stuff. I miss doing crazy stuff like that. Makes me feel old that it's been years since I've filmed myself being silly. I think my next sister's trip this summer will have to involve a video camera. :)

Shan said...

Shannon, Yeah, that's TOTALLY Sarah! She moved back to the area, and is good friends with my friends. It was nice happenstance. Do you remember dressing up in all black, with sunglasses and red lipstick and walking through the Cannon Center with straight faces on our way to do some mischievous prank on the guys? We sure did do a lot of funny things. Weird how that really was so long ago.

Related Posts with Thumbnails