HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I really wish I was in Taiwan this time of year to celebrate Chinese New Year with all of my Taiwanese friends! I've only heard about how amazingly awesome it is in Asia. Oh, well. Maybe some day in the future.
Instead I will be making my way down to Williamsburg to hang out with my good friend Celena and her peeps. Fun will be had (and hopefully I'll have pictures to prove said fun).
And in line with the celebrations, this week's featured music video is from Han Geng, formerly of Super Junior. He was the only Chinese native on the Korean boy band. Awesome dancer, great singer. Plus he was a torch bearer at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. He has recently gone solo, and is fabulous.
Please enjoy!
3 comments:
LOVE IT!! I with have smitty singing it with me by the end of the day
Ash, that's awesome! :)
Yes! This post makes me happy. This song makes me happy. You make me happy. Happy Asian New Year to you!!
Post a Comment