Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"She's Crafty...

...and she's just my type."

Can I just say that I wish the Beastie Boys would make a comeback? Good news for you, this isn't about the Beastie Boys, or even about music. It's about my craftiness. Not in the  devious, scheming sense of the word, but rather in the artistic, creative sense.

My roommate Rach and I decided that our condo lacked the festiveness that should accompany the upcoming holiday. We got ourselves to AC Moore, and bought supplies to correct the problem immediately.

And we did. 

After much cutting, gluing, and glittering (is that a word?), our masterpiece was hung:

You have to admit that it's pretty dang cute,  if I dare say so myself. Can you guess which banner pieces I did myself?

Now we just need some random hearts and other such stuff to decorate the rest of the condo.

Here's to February and all it's goodness, despite the relatively cold and snowy weather!

6 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

That turned out awesome, you've got some bad skills ;)

Shannon said...

That is adorable! I need to bust out the Valentine's decorations. I always forget about it because it seems like I just did a holiday with Weston's birthday. :)

kenzis said...

This is super cute!

Suzy said...

Very cute! BTW, I played Beastie Boys for Lucas the other night while we were out delivering cookies for Primary teachers, VT, and HT... odd, yes. BUT, I thought he would like it. Sadly, due to his Sunday exhaustion, he fell asleep.:)

Ali said...

That is so cute! Maybe I should follow your example and churn out some spirited V-Day decorations too!

Shan said...

Suzy, you can never start them too young on the road to awesome musical taste. Your kids sure are lucky that they have you and Ben for parents!

Related Posts with Thumbnails