Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beautiful

As you've probably gathered from my previous post/rant, this past week has been particularly stressful. Listening to upbeat music was making me more anxious, so I listened to one of my most favorite bands, Sigur Rós, for most of the week.

I gush about Sigur Rós. Their music is so powerful to me. And it's so unique. If you haven't checked out their musical documentary, Heima, please do so. It's incredible.

And like Heima, watching this recording of their song Ára Bátur brought me to tears. It's got to be the boys choir.

Beautiful.

3 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

This music is gorgeous!!! I'm sorry that it has been so long since I've said "hi!" in the blooging world! You look great and I'm glad that the government didn't shut down, for many reasons, as well as you getting paid!!! :)

Shan said...

Hey Jess! No worries! I feel the love. :)

miss said...

Hey! My spinach salad includes...spinach...lots of it! Boneless, skinless, everything-less chicken cooked in a little balsalmic, salt, and pepper...dried cranberries, feta cheese, and nuts (the pic showed sugared walnuts, which are easy to make, just put some walnuts in a pan on medium, scoop a little sugar on top, and stir it till it's nice and melty).

PS - Make sure you let the nuts harden spread out on wax paper or something so you don't have a sugar rock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails