It was an incredibly stressful past couple of weeks, and when nothing else seems to work, changing the music I listen to does. This week I listened to the soundtrack to Pride and Predjudice non-stop.
Can I just say that I think the movie is absolutely beautiful? The cinematography combined with the music was breathtaking. My favorite scene/song from the movie is this one:
I remember seeing it for the first time in the theater (yes, I saw it several times), I was in awe. The scene where she is standing on the ledge with her dress billowing in the breeze. Absolutely beautiful!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Here's to beautiful music and the way it makes us feel!
1 comment:
Yes, yes, and YES! I love this movie. But not because it's P&P, I love it because it was done so well, particularly the music an cinematography just like you said.
I should pick up the soundtrack...
Post a Comment