Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My new favorite thing.

Now that my hair is finally long enough to pull up (hooray!), I've reverted back to my high school self, and have been trying out new hair styles. I'm much out of practice (short hair will do that to you...also not having a younger sister close by enough to be my ginnea pig).

I remembered my roommate Rachel saying that she's used youtube.com to learn how to play a harmonica and to learn new crochet stiches, I figured I could also use it to my own advantage. So the last couple of days I've checked it out to come up with a few new creative dos. Like this one:



Super easy, and super cute.

Now I have to decide if I'm too old to really pull this style off.

In any case, now I know where to go for new inspiration!

3 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

this is brilliant. you are never too old to have your hair in a bow!!! i'm kinda sad my hair is way too short to try this out.

Tara said...

Ohh I love YouTube for hair and makeup tutorials. I like this girl's makeup tutorials and if you haven't watched Kandee Johnson makeup tutorials, do! She is amazing (but it will make you want to go buy $300 worth of makeup). :)
This bow is way cute, you aren't too old, you will rock this look!

Shan said...

@Windy--you should grow it out like me, and then we can make hair bows!

@Tara--I'll have to check that out. It could be very dangerous!

I'll have to take a picture of the hair style. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails