Saturday, September 10, 2011
"You are my sunshine..."
Color. Whimsy. Excellent message. James McAvoy. Penelope has it all.
What are my favorite scenes, you ask? I really do have several, but my top three are:
1. When Penelope tries to discover Max's instrument.
2. When she finally leaves her house and happens upon a fair. I LOVE the bubbles.
3. The epic kiss at the end. Greatness.
About this time every year I have an urge to watch this wonderful film. Maybe it's because it's set in the fall. Maybe because it features Sigur Ros, which is one of the bands I love listening to at this time. Wait. I know that's why.
Autumn is my favorite.
I love stomping through piles of crunchy leaves, bon fires, sweaters and layers, and the smell of all the goodness. Apple orchards, and pumpkins and corn mazes. I'm getting SO excited for all the possibilities.
Here's to great films, and the best season of them all--AUTUMN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Remember our Bonfire of Awesomeness. Love this time too. Miss you.
How could I forget the Bonfire of Awesomeness? And we had a second, if you remember. Miss you too. Let's catch up soon!
Post a Comment