Many of you know that I finally got a job after being jobless the majority of the summer. It's so wonderful to be employed! Yes, I did have a summer off, but there is a definite difference between having a summer off and knowing you'll have something in the fall, and having the future be a blank.
Anyhow, the company I now work for is pretty awesome. I'm learning all kinds of things about power plants and how electricity is dispersed. Never thought I'd be interested in something quite like this, but it's refreshing. I've always enjoyed science, but my strengths always lay in the arts and humanities.
I've been doing some data entry, and some other tasks that don't require too much brain power. I've been listening to varying conference talks and NPR broadcasts interspersed with Pandora and Last.fm. Today I'm listening to Bon Iver. I LOVE Bon Iver. Unfortunately I haven't had much chance to checkout the new album.
Umm...it's AMAZING! And blowing my mind. Especially this one:
At least for now.
Hope you all are having a fabulous week. It's hump day you know. Only two more days until the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment