Friday, October 7, 2011

Citi jako podzim...

It truly feels like fall in Seattle. The temperatures have dropped, there's a delicious crispness in the air, and the leaves are starting to turn. And the rain has returned. But what is Seattle without rain, really?

Autumn has always been my favorite season. Always. Ask anyone. I loved experiencing a true East Coast fall last year, and the gorgeous falls in the Czech Republic. There's something utterly romantic about tree lined paths with leaves all around. Love.

Anyways, I've heard this song a few times before, but I feel like it captures the season (which apparently the artist does not agree).

Please enjoy!

2 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

Congratulations on your job! There is definatley a difference between vacation and a forced break and the unknown. So glad that you are happily employed now! And, I agree, Penelope is the best. :)

Windy Dawn said...

Ahh, you make me miss my New England Autumns. I miss it every year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails