Thursday, October 13, 2011

50!

Actually 52.6 to exact. That's the amount of weight I've lost since moving back to Seattle!

I don't like to talk about my weight much because it's always been a sensitive subject for me, but this is such huge milestone for myself! I've been doing Weight Watchers off and on for the last year or so, and somehow things just clicked. At the meeting last night I was awarded with my little 50 lbs medal, and it was such a big deal! Well, to me anyways. I haven't been at this weight since  I was competitively playing basketball and volleyball. And that was my freshman year of high school.

In a way it's a bit shocking.
But it's a good shock.
But a shock all the same. Probably because I never thought I could ever do it.

I still have a ways to go, but anything feels possible at this point!

Hurah!

6 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

Nice Job!! That really is something to be proud of! :)

Unknown said...

Shan, that is AWESOME!!!! KUDOS and super high five! That is hard work, girl, and DEFINITELY something to be proud of! Weight is one of those sensitive topics-- I am truly inspired by your achievement! Gives me motivation to keep working on my own goals.

when are you going to update your photos? I'd love to see the transformation progression, even if you say you aren't finished yet.

Shannon said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome! I'm a little jealous. I want to be where I was in high school. :)

Shan said...

Thanks guys! I'm working on getting those photos!

Jo said...

Yay Shannon! That's so awesome! You're my hero- I struggle so much with eating healthier- it's hard!

Ruthie said...

You are constantly amazing me Shannon! Can't wait to see pictures!

Related Posts with Thumbnails