Here is my happy list:
1. Picking my very own perfect pumpkins from a patch. I ended up with a super cute white pumpkin and an awesomely rad green pumpkin with an orange spot.
2. Dance parties with close friends. I forgot how much I love myself a good dance party.
3. Understanding things and doing well at work. I'm learning!
4. Teaching. I taught on Sunday and it's still one of my very favorite things.
5. Fall leaves and the drive to Monroe.
6. Game nights with new people.
7. Being reunited with old friends.
8. Jamba Juice. My favorite is Orange Dream Machine with strawberries and raspberries. Perfection.
9. Sarah H's amazing pumpkin cookies. They are to die for. Really.
10. Spending time with my family on Sunday evenings.
And there you have it. What made you happy this week?

2 comments:
Visiting the pumpkin patch also made my day- seriously one of my highlights of the year. All the funky pumpkins they have now are so fun. I'm also gonna try your jamba juice recommendation, sounds awesome!
Definitely reconnecting with old friends...like yourself.
It is chilly here and I wore a scarf. It made me happy. I also ordered new boots. That always makes me happy. AND I read your blog and it made me even happier. Thanks Shan! Loves!
Post a Comment