Monday, January 30, 2012

Bueller...Bueller...?

Ferris Bueller's Day Off was one of my absolute favorite movies growing up. It's one of those movies (along with What About Bob) that my family will forever quote.It was every kids' dream to pull off a day like Ferris. Seriously, how rad was he?

(I was probably more like a Cameron
 in high school than a Ferris,
 but that's ok, right?) 

 Honda came out with a new ad for the Super Bowl and it features Matthew Broderick playing hookie a la Ferris. I laughed. Out loud. At work.

Please enjoy!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I love that it's like the whole ferris bueller movie in 2 1/2 minutes. So great!

Windy Dawn said...

AHH HA HA! I *love* this!!!

Kelli said...

I might just have to share this on my blog, too. Haha! And, apparently, we need to have a Ferris Beuller movie night :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails