Monday, January 23, 2012
Hello!
I've been MIA for a bit, but I promise I had a super good excuse. I may or may not have been on a much needed trip. In the land of San Francisco. Who am I kidding--I was definitely there. More on that later.
Hope you all made it through the past week ok. I came back to a Seattle I hardly recognized--tons and tons of snow. It was beautiful, but I'm glad it's gone. My little Volvo could not handle it. I tried driving it on Friday, and got stuck just as I rolled out of my drive-way. Luckily my roommate's boyfriend was able to help me get it out of harms way.
I have some amazing photos of my lovely trip to share, and I can't wait!
Happy Monday, all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ooh I love San Francisco! Hope you had a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see photos!
I love SF! I can't wait to see the pictures.
Post a Comment