Friday, May 25, 2012

This Modern Love

It's about time that I shared some more music! I think it's been over a month. Crazy. Lately I've been listening to some of my old stuff. Not old as in retro or oldies, but my good ol' go-tos. Like Bloc Party. I'll never ever get sick of listening to Kele's voice. Swoon!

I happened upon this video of one of my favorite Bloc Party songs. There's something about live, acoustic music that triggers the emotions, whatever they may be. Maybe because the song is in it's purest form? Walls come down, the artist is truly sharing something he's created, something from the heart.



Marry me Kele! You can sing to me any day or night of the week! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love this song! I had never seen the video though.

I just turned on one of my current faves, "You, Me, and The Bourgeoisie" by The Submarines. Check it out! It makes me happy. I'm trying to get motivated to keep packing. :)

Shannon said...

Sorry for the double comment, but my genius playlist just put on another one you would like "Gimme Sympathy" by Metric. Enjoy!

Shan said...

I love your taste in music, Shan! Thanks for the recommendations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails