And...it's warm!
Summer, is it you?
Summer, is it you?
In the summertime, I've noticed that my taste in music tends to shift. On sunny warm days, my regular indie/alternative music doesn't seem as appropriate. That's what fall and winter are for. Summer calls for upbeat music, whatever genre it may be (except for most country).
I came across this video the other day, and thought it was soooo funny! Catchy and creative, and Carly Rae Jepsen doesn't seem to take herself too seriously. What's not to like?
Please enjoy!
4 comments:
Barb showed me this music video and it actually raised my respect for Carly Rae Jepsen. I also like that she doesn't take her self seriously. Super funny video!
PS- I love you and hope you're doing well! You're welcome down to St. George anytime if you ever need to get away!
Here's another version of the song that I think is just as good, if not better, simply because Jimmy Fallon is hilarious in general...
http://www.hulu.com/watch/368921#s-p12-sr-i1
I think we can all appreciate that video for a few reasons... like an 8-pack of reasons.
AND, the Fallon bit was hilarious. I love him.
Jimmy Fallon is my favorite! That was just awesome, Kel!
Jo, It would be so fun to come down and see you! And I want to hear about Ireland!!
Suzy, I just love you! You'r the best!
Post a Comment