- Reunions with high school buddies are always fun. Good friend Katherine, whom I've known since 3rd grade is in town for the summer (lucky school district employees!) and we met up with our bud, Troy.Laughter abounded. Stories were swapped. Memories shared. Good times were had by all.
- I'm finally getting used to my hair cut. Or, should I say, chop. Some days I love it, others I feel like a triangle head. But looking at the above picture, I kind of love it. And that's important
- I'm in to a new Korean drama (I know, I know. I've decided this is my one area of geekness allowed) called The King 2 Hearts. And so far, I love ti! I have to admit, some dramas, are ridiculous. Super cheesy, and barf worthy. Those I turn off and can't continue. This one is about the tensions between North and South Korea and a fake modern-day royal family. It's interesting to see how Koreans view the rest of the world. Caucasians are the bad guys, and the Americans are portrayed as racist jerk-faces.
Side note: they rarely have Americans play Americans.
They're almost always French.
Which is funny because they
have terrible accents.
And, they even had one French guy
act like he was from the South.
Seriously?!
Hilarious!
- My cousin Carli, and my cousin Barbra Ann both graduated this week! I can't believe they're that old.
Am I that old?
Because this makes me feel super old!
- I'm getting stronger!!! Hallelujah! The past few months I've felt like such a weakling, but I'm building up muscle like I'm used to. And I'm finding I can work out harder and longer. Oh the benefits of being healthy!
- I found out that one of my mission companions is coming out to visit! I'm super excited to see her! I was fortunate enough to hang out with her a couple of times while I was living back East. Seriously, this girl has some wicked wit, and I always end up on the floor in fits of laughter. Oh, it's going to be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment