View of fall colors from South Fork Park, Provo Canyon.
Citi jako podzim. Fakt.
It feels like fall. Truly.
Fall is finally here, and I guess I'm ok with it. I was reluctant to say goodbye to summer, but since returning from my trip to Utah, I'm ready for it all--the crisp air, the vibrant colors of the leaves, pumpkins, squash, Halloween, the smell of burning brush fires in the backyard. All of it.
As I've mentioned many times before, as the seasons change, so do my musical selections. Fall equals acoustic awesomeness, and other soul-searching sounds. Bloc Party has recently come out with a new album. I have to admit that I don't care for most of it, but their ballads are once again spot on. And Kele...his voice slays me. Please enjoy this gem of a song called Truth.

1 comment:
I LOVE this photo, it is so beautiful!
Post a Comment