Monday, September 17, 2012

This made me laugh...out loud!

So I know I haven't written in a very long time. I have so much to write about, but haven't had a ton of time to do so. But in an effort to stay current, I had to post this.

You all know how much I love Korean drama's and K-Pop, right? Well, if you didn't, you do now. Psy, a somewhat controversial Korean rapper, did the almost impossible. His song Gangnam Style is a HUGE hit here in America. Gangnam Style made it big during the Olympics, and it's everywhere. Even SNL. I came across this clip today, and it had me rolling on the floor.

 

When I saw all the hype, I wanted to figure out what it was all about. I came across this article by The Atlantic, which I thought explained the significance of Psy's hit. It was also interesting to read the comments by the other readers of the article.

So, if you're wanting to watch the original video, I have to warn you that parts of it may be seen as inappropriate. But I still found it to be hilarious!

1 comment:

Jo said...

That was a very interesting article- thanks for sharing! I love the song and guessed about the message, but it was interesting to see it broken down and tied into the Korean culture. Commentary aside though, you gotta love it because it's so catchy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails