Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'm in Love!

I'm in love...with a shoe. And I'm so excited that it's finally warm enough that my good ol' Chacos can come out to play. I was getting worried that my Chaco tan line would disappear before I could wear them again. But that is not the case!

I've had friends rave and rave about Chacos, so when I originally decided to go to Taiwan, I figured they were worth checking out. My friend Elise and I spent what felt like hours in shoe store (she was checking out Keens) agonizing over style, color, and fit. I finally decided on the black beauties, and am so glad that I did.

My first experience wearing my Chacos was here:

Arches National Park in Moab. My two roommates wore theirs, so I figured it was a good place to break them in. Umm, not so much. They gave me blisters at first, so I had to ease my way into wearing them.

But once I flew over the great big pond (considerably larger than the one between New York and London), we could not be separated. Not only did they accompany me in the classroom, but on many exciting adventures across Taiwan and Thailand.

Amazing dirt/ tan line from Chacos. First day of Trek in Thailand

All in all Chacos are pretty much amazing, and if you haven't given them a try, you really should. You'll love them as much as I do.

1 comment:

The Bergant Family said...

Great tan/dirt lines!!!! They look stylish and comfortable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails