Thursday, April 30, 2009

Heavenly...

I've had the opportunity to go to the Washington DC Temple quite a few times in the last month, and just so happened to be there this Tuesday night. The Temple has always been a place of peace, a place where I can receive answers to my prayers, a place where I overwhelmingly feel the love of my Heavenly Father. It has truly been a blessing in my life!

We've had gorgeous weather in DC the past week or so, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to try to capture this glorious place. My camera just doesn't do it justice! If you're ever in the DC area, go see the Temple. It's truly amazing.

2 comments:

The Bergant Family said...

That is a really pretty picture. You're quite the photographer! It would be really fun to go there sometime. So glad you're enjoying your time there.

Stephanie said...

I love the DC Temple!! I'm so glad you're out there for a bit... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails