Sunday, May 2, 2010

A trip to the Potato State...

Yes, the Potato State...

And as I traveled to and through this great state to the east, I realized Idaho really isn't that bad. It might actually be pretty cool. And this is why:
1.  They grow potatoes
2.  There are little purple wild flowers growing in the fields in the spring-time
3.  It might be a tad bit sunnier than Seattle
4.  Picturesque farm houses are in an abundance
5.  Some of my most favorite people live there

So what was I doing in Idaho, you may ask. Well, my good friend Lex happened to tie the knot with a handsome gent named Wade. And I had to celebrate the wonderful union.





















Isn't Lex the most beautiful bride??? I certainly think she is!
Not only was I able to see Lex and Wade, but some other fabulous friends as well: Amy, Amy's husband, Kel, new friend Tati, Kristen (sadly no pictures of her), and a very cute and pregnant Katie.


It was a short, but fabulous weekend in the grand ol' land of potatoes.

Here's to Boise, Idaho, to its inhabitants and its spirit!
(Where else could you find a plane like this?)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a fun little trip! It's always great to see old friends. I love Lex's wedding dress! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed Boise! I live and work only minuets away from the temple so it's sad to know I missed ya! I hope you're enjoying DC!!! You should look up Jake (who just happens to also be from Idaho) while you're out that way :)
-Ashley Hansen

Related Posts with Thumbnails