And it was great.
And I got a new brother in law.
That was great too.
It truly was a beautiful day, a sweet ceremony, and a rockin' party. Sadly, I didn't take many pictures. Luckily, I was able to snag these two, even though they aren't the greatest of the day.
I'm so happy for Linds and Jason, and wish them all the best in their future together.
Here's to love and marriage, and all that mushy stuff!


5 comments:
Beautiful sisters! Her dress looks lovely!
So glad you got a sister pic. Not sure if I managed one from my sister's wedding last month. You both look beautiful. :)
Those photos are so sweet! Congrats to your sister and your family!!
Sometimes I wish the comments section had a "like" button. :) Love you all. It was a special day, and one we'll always remember.
Darling blog! Glad I came across it. Your sister looks beautiful :)
Post a Comment