Went to bed at 1am last night and woke up at 3:19, finding that my dear roommate Lisa had fallen asleep while on her computer with the light on. I got out of bed and turned out the light. Then about 6am my mind decided to wake up and started racing. I've come to recognize this as stress, and decided that I should make a 'to do' list for everything I wanted to get done this morning before class at 1:30pm:
- read scriptures
- exercise
- do lesson plans
- go to the post office
- call Lex
- buy ice cream for my first graders
- buy conditioner/lotion for my trip
- download conference onto my iPod
- transfer money to my American account
- take out the garbage (it's my turn this week)
- pack
- figure out snacks for the train ride tomorrow
- print of hostel info
- and CLEAN!
Wish me luck! And here's to wonderful vacations and lovely weather (it's cooled off a bit, at last!)!
4 comments:
This looks like a weekly list for me, not something I could do in one morning! Rock on, sister!!!Hopefully, it went well. And, no, I love the fact that no matter how old we get, having school canceled is still a treat. :)
Good thinking with a list! I make a to do list for the next day almost every night. Helps me not lay in bed and worry. The beach looks lovely. Hope you have an amazing trip!
Great list! Have fun on your trip!
Hi Shannon! Found your blog. It is great by the way. What adventures you are having. Miss you here in D.C though. Hope all is well. -Ruth Ostler
Post a Comment