So this song and dance is all the rage in Taiwan right now. I've been hearing about it for weeks now, but I have to admit that I saw this video for the first time yesterday. This dance is so hot that my first graders know it! But I have to admit that I kinda like it. Who would have thought that I would like Asian pop?
Please enjoy!
2 comments:
lol. The largest boy band in the world with 13 members! Crazy stuff. I love that my Ak-ers recognize that "Sorry, sorry" is English. And guess what? One of my 6th graders loves the only chubby guy in the group the most (out of all the pretty Asian boys) because he was the funniest!
7 months after its release and the song is still going strong...
One of then looks like a girl!! It's pretty funny listening to them in English and Taiwanese
Post a Comment