Thursday, October 22, 2009

What I'm currently listening to...


Imogen Heap.

Just bought her new album, Ellipse, and am already in love.

I've loved Ms. Heap from way back when she was with Frou Frou. I love the synths. I love her ethereal melodies. I love her lyrics about hope, loss, perseverance, living and loving life to the fullest. I feel like her songs could narrate my life to a certain extent. Lovely.

I've been following the making of this record for a couple of years now and have much anticipated it's release. As I've watched her various vblogs I've come to find her quirky, cool, and full of soul. She's a real artist, not one puffed up by the glamor of fame and fortune.

If you haven't had a chance to hear Imogen, please, please do yourself a favor and watch this video of her song, Canvas. It's simply amazing!

4 comments:

kachiai said...

That was so good!! love it

kachiai said...

sorry, this is Ashlee. I don;t think Smitty would ever say love it ha ha

Shannon said...

Plus her name is Imogen! How cool is that? I like her stuff too. I will have to listen to the new album.

Theresa said...

YES! You have to love Imogen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails